MY ERASMUS EXPERIENCE IN GREECE...


You can be a hero
Greece, April 2019

“It was an amazing experience to see again some friends that I’ve made in Portugal and to make a lot of wonderful friendships that I’ll keep for life. My host was amazing and I liked all the food I’ve tasted.” Ana Correia

“This experience was definitely above my expectations. I learned so much about all the countries involved (especially the host country, Greece) and their costums and language. I end this amazing week with a full heart, with new great friendships and promises of seeing everyone again. Thank you for all your effort as teachers and organizers to make this project possible.” Joana Weber

“I’m really glad I had the chance to spend this amazing week and got to know a little bit of Greece.
I loved every single moment and every small detail about amaliada, the food, drinks and of obviously the people that I met, all of these made me completely in love with Greece, and I’m sure I will be back one day to meet my friends once more. I will never forget this week and everytime I think about it it’s with a smile in my face.να σας αγαπώ και να χάσετε την Ελλάδα.” Iris Mata

“This was a wonderful experience. I loved it and I wish I could have stayed more time! It was great to see the friends that I made in Portugal again and I loved the new friendships that this trip gave me. All of them are amazing people and I’ll miss them forever. I also loved to meet the culture and learn new things! I would definitely repeat it and I recommend it.” Inês Matias

“ It was an awsome experience and I will definitely do it again!” André Fialho

“I really liked it and I wish I could have stayed more time.”  Catarina Prieto

“ I loved our trip to Greece! It was really nice to meet such happy and friendly people. I will miss them very much.” Mariana Pinto

“ I’d like to say that it was a life-changing experience that I won’t forget. I made tons of friends and gained tons knowledge. I loved it!”  Bernardo Patrício