My Erasmus experience


Too hard to be soft - Piazza Armerina (Italy), 2019

My Erasmus experience was incredible, I made new friends from several other countries that I am going to keep for life. I met their cultures and I brought a little bit of their culture with me to Portugal.
I was able to learn how to improve myself in many ways, such as how to debate better about some topics and to communicate with people from different regions.
I discovered several touristic points and learned their history.
I loved it and I wish I could have had more time. I will definitely repeat it and I recommend it.

RAQUEL PATULÉIA


I’m really glad I had the chance to spend this amazing week and got to know a little bit of Sicily, Italy. 
I loved every single moment and every small detail about Piazza Armerina. The food, the drinks, and obviously the people I met, all of these things (and much more) made me so happy that I will never forget this week.
It’s with a smile on my face that I remember this project, and I can’t wait to go back to Sicily.

JOSÉ NUNES


I used to hear that the Erasmus program could give us the best moments with the best people that we could find. I always thought that it was a cliché and that it was not that special. In the meeting in Portugal I proved that statement. But, when I went to Italy, it was really one of the best weeks of my life. The knowledge that I got was so good and I still use it. I met people that I know they will be there for the rest of my life. Even the food and the landscape was so perfect. So I thank everyone for this experience, that I will always remember with a fire in my heart.

JOÃO SILVA