My Erasmus experience - Croácia 2021


Croácia, 14 a 20 novembro de 2021 

For me the experience was unique and very good. I really enjoyed going to Croatia, visit the monuments there, the school, go on a boat, etc. It was amazing.

Carolina Rodrigues, 12ºCP

I loved this experience and honestly I didn’t want to go back to Portugal so soon, because it was really nice to meet new people, new habits, food, traditions, visit new places!

Madalena Marques, 12º CP

I loved it. I knew very nice people and places and good views and  mountains , but what cost me more to leave was the people that I knew. They received us very well.

Álvaro Jasmins, 12º RB

I really enjoyed this experience, I got to know a little about the country, about the culture and above all about the people and a fantastic country to visit.

Bernardo Ferreira, 12ºRB

I loved Croatia. It was a wonderful experience. I liked to fly by plane.

David Ventura, 12º RB

It was all perfect. I couldn’t ask for a better or different experience. Everyone was super kind and polite. We didn’t have any fights or misunderstandings. The place I enjoyed the most was definitly Dubrovnik. I loved this experience. Thank you to the Erasmus project.

David Magno, 12ºCP

I really enjoyed the trip that the school could offer us and I really enjoyed this trip because I got to know new cultures and new people.

Manuel Páris, 12ºRB

The experience was fantastic. I enjoyed it a lot.

Sofia Nunes, 12ºCP

It was a very good experience because it was the first time I’ve been on a plane and I’ve

met new people.

Mariana Ribeiro, 12ºCP

I really enjoyed the trip. I had incredible experiences that I never thought I would have. I saw very beautiful things. I travelled by plane for the first time.

Tatiana Pereira, 12ºCP